Dr Chatterjee talks to Dr Ayan Panja, NHS GP, Lifestyle Medicine advocate and health communicator about the current pressures on GPs and the exponential rise of Lifestyle Medicine.
- Why does Ayan think that the healthcare community is now becoming increasingly interested in Lifestyle Medicine?
- Why is Lifestyle Medicine so important for society today?
- Hear Ayan’s ‘health detective’ approach to uncovering the root cause of symptoms.
- What does Ayan believe is missing from current GP medical school training?
- Hear how Dr Panja and Dr Chatterjee co-created the RCGP-accredited Prescribing Lifestyle Medicine course for GPs & primary care professionals.
- How can Health Coaches and other allied healthcare professionals help GPs?
More about the course
More Info on Dr Panja
Website Instagram Twitter
Related articles from Dr Chatterjee