Dr Chatterjee talks to Light Watkins, meditation teacher, international speaker, author of the book Bliss More and creator of The Shine programme. Light busts some of the commonly held myths about mediation and explains how by taking a different approach, we can all make meditation an enjoyable part of our everyday lives and reap the amazing health benefits that meditation can give us.
- How does Light explain the practice of meditation and its rise in popularity in recent years?
- What type of meditation does Light practice and teach?
- Light explains that learning how to meditate should be the same as learning to swim or learning ballet.
- Does your posture matter when you meditate?
- What are the direct and indirect everyday benefits that Light believes mediation can provide?
- Why does Light think it’s important to make mediation a daily habit?
- Light explains how meditation is a progression and that a positive attitude towards it is key.
- What are Light’s views on meditation app’s?
- When is the best time to meditate?
- Light talks about The Shine and why he created the event series.
- Hear Light’s top tips for successful meditation.
More Info on Light
Website Instagram Facebook Twitter YouTube
Dr Chatterjee’s blog
Links for further reading