Dr Chatterjee talks to Professor Satchidananda Panda of the Salk Institute in California, a leading expert in the field of circadian rhythm and whose research is transforming our lives everyday worldwide.
- Listen to PART 1 of the podcast.
- Satchin & Rangan discuss clinical studies and why Satchin’s My Circadian Clock app is giving him unique feedback, not normally gained in clinical studies.
- What are Satchin’s top tips to align your eating-window with your circadian rhythm?
- Why does Satchin see Time Restricted Feeding being used as a public health initiative and what could the knock-on benefits be for family and community life?
- Hear Satchin and Rangan discuss the similarities of Time Restricted Feeding to concepts from traditional Chinese and Indian medicine.
- How does Satchin define his time restricted eating window?
- Rangan’s book The 4 Pillar plan has some top tips on the best time to drink caffeine to help you align to your circadian rhythm and improve sleep.
- Hear about Satchin’s book The Circadian Code and how it could help you.
- How is Satchin researching the Circadian Rhythm for shift workers?
More Info on Satchin
Related articles on Dr Chatterjee’s blog
How time restricted feeding could help you lose weight